The data controller responsible for this website is the Market Manager, t: 01409 211333, email@example.com
Information we collect.
We collect information about you such as your name, address, telephone number and email address when you submit an enquiry using our Enquiry form and we use this information to deal with your enquiry.
Automatically collected data
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
1. Your IP address
2. How you found our website
3. The number of times you visited our website
4. The pages that you visit
Data collected automatically when you access our website is used to help us improve our website and ensure that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is needed to fulfil the purposes we collected it for including for the purposes of satisfying any legal or accounting requirements.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed.
- a copy of that personal data.
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us.
You may also lodge a complaint with a supervising authority in the Member State where you habitually reside or work or where a breach has taken place. Details for the Office of the Information Commissioner in the UK are available at https://ico.org.uk
Changes to this policy
Last updated 24 January 2024